Hi everyone, I was wondering If some of you out there,  Get palpitations (like their heart skips a beat), after they sing high notes and take a deep breath. It doesn't happen to me when I'm jogging or doing jumping jacks or something. Only when I start singing really high notes or a mouthful of words. > - - >) Like If there's not a lot of spots to take a breath.

Yes... It's happening to me even as I write this to you and I have just finished singing a song on a high note... Have you found any help? Kindly share with me please

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

)... This feeling is scary... Thanks.

Hello, I realize this is over a year old threat but has anyone found why this happens? It happens to me after I sing high notes and it's super scary - makes me afraid of singing (and even worse if it's live) any advice on this? This is super important to me and I see I'm not the only who who's suffering from this