Hello, i'm over 20 and not menstruating for over 10years now. I had a c.section while i was younger for ovarian cyst on one ovary, months after the c.section i started experiencing irregular periods and now no periods. I did test after some months and it says hormone imbalances, I did scan it shows endometriosis, i'm tired. Please i need your help, can someone like me ovulate and still get pregnant? Kindly reply, thanks in advance.

i have a similar case like yours, due to my heavy periods and years of not getting pregnant the doctor ordered bloodwork which showed me i am ovulating. 7months later i found out i was pregnant but it turned out to be in my fallopian tube which had to be removed, during the surgery the doctor saw my suspicion of endometriosis.  so in the end i was pregnant i do have endometriosis but i was told that my tubes may be blocked (probably the reason why my pregnancy developed in my left tube and not in my uterus) which may be what you need to go find out, this is usually done with a procedure called histerosalpingogram it will show if your tubes have any blockage.  hope this helps.