i lost my pregnancy on the day of delivery, fetal distress, but straight after i have been experiencing, a breathlessness, tiredness and imbalance which comes in episodes, apart from that, i have a weird pain on my back under my rib cage which radiates to the front, when i press that area or stretch it is usually worse the and sometimes it feels like my stomachs churning. someone help

I am sorry to hear about your loss.  You could be experiencing post partum depression with your tiredness and other symptoms.  It could be also that your pregnancy hormones are causing the tiredness and imbalance.  Did you have your baby by C-section or naturally?  If you had the baby naturally, there could be some swelling from the delivery that is causing your back pain.  This should subside within a week or two.  You can take an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen to help reduce any swelling.  If you are still having symptoms after 2 weeks, you should contact your OB/GYN.