I just bought a Pregnancy Test and found out I'm pregnant. The problem that i am having is that i feel bloated everyday and every night I sleep. It really hurts that when I wake up in the middle of the day [i work as a call center agent/graveyard shift] i have to let my bf put this oil to keep my tummy heated.. 1st it works, but now it doesn't. My bf says that when im hungry i feel that pain.. if that's the case.. i get hungry really fast because just after a few hours of eating.. i feel the pain again.. its in the upper part of my stomach just above my belly button and bellow my chest.. right in the middle of my rib cage.. i need to know whats going on :-( every night i wake up, my tummy hurts and then i puke this green acid.. i feel better.. and then off to work.. i eat, but dont finish everythin and then puke... and then i feel the stabbin pain again a few hours and then i eat again. :-(

I would go see a dr. this does not sound normal at all although it may just be really bad acid reflux... but I would see a dr. to check.

Sounds like some morning sickness, that doesn't necessarily have to occur in the morning. Mine lasted from morning until evening. Here are some tips:

Eat something high in protein before going to bed. Helps your blood sugar stay more level.

Two crackers before your head leaves the pillow is old but wise advice.

Have sips of ice water as the urge to purge strikes. Many women say that this helps them keep meals down as well.

Ginger, teas, cookies, even the spice can be helpful in preventing nausea.

Peppermint, either smelling it in aromatherapy form or sipping the tea can help curb nausea. It's also known to help with sagging energy levels.

Try peanut butter or other protein snack before rising from your bed.

Sleep to avoid nausea. Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it.

One mom swears by cold veggies soaking in water to help relieve the churning feeling.

When possible avoid hunger, it can also make your stomach upset.

Well do you get tiered at work? Maybe because of your pregnancy you get too much tiered and you stomach does not feel well. What about weekends or a day that you rest hole day? Then how do you feel? Have you tried to eat more fruit?