I am in third semester or pregnancy, well eight month. I was ok for last two months, no pains and discomforts, well nothing sever. In past three days I’ve been having pain in ribcage are on the right side. Is this normal for third semester?

During the third semester or pregnancy in eighth month expectant mothers may start to feel a wide range of emotions. This can range from weariness and preoccupation, to excitement and joy, so it is important that expectant mothers are surrounded by a support system of family and friends. It happened before that some women report aches and pains in the rib cage due to the movements of their babies. That means that baby is changing position.

Well, when you enter the third trimester of pregnancy, things are usually pretty squashed in there. All your internal organs, including your lungs, have been pushed around a bit and compressed a bit to make space for your expanding uterus and baby, and that can lead to a large variety of discomforts. I would think that this is what your ribcage pain is related to. I would not be worried that you are experiencing some kind of medical emergency, but I can't know how bad the pain is from here. Of course, it goes without saying that you should check in with your doctor anytime you are genuinely worried.

I was 6 months preg. when I started having pains in my right side I went to the doctors and they did a urine sample it showed up alot of protein in urine which is signs of preclampcia. they took my baby 3 days later.. be very careful with those pains and contact your doctor .
mine hit me all at once. but thak goodness my baby is fine. he was born 1 pound 8.6 oz. 14 in. long

If you are experiencing any prolonged pain - you really should be telling your doctor about it. I didn't really have "right side pain" but more of a tenderness. I also had really bad heartburn during the pregnancy. The Dr. just chalked it up be being pregnant. I don't know if I didn't make it sound as serious as it should have been or if he blew it off to me being a pregnant woman. I also experienced two really bad upper "backache" episodes while in my 3rd trimester. The long and short of it was that those were actually gallbladder attacks. My gallbladder was full of stones. Don't let your Dr. downsize your concerns or file them under "ambiguous pregnancy symptoms" if you are truly and really concerned. I wish I had been more forceful on the issue so I wouldn't have been so miserable and could have been diagnosed sooner.