I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 16 and he made me have sex with him and he didn't use any protection and I'm scared I am pregnant,Are there signs of pregnancy? I don't want to tell my parents because I know they will be super mad that I even had sex,Help me please!!

Health Guru
Hi when did this happen?
My advice to you would be to get rid of your bf because any bf that cared for you wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to if you never felt ready.
If you told your bf you didn't want to have sex but if still made you then that is rape and if if has done it once to you if will do it again so tell him if is dumped and if if says anything tell him your go to the authorities and say he had sex with you against your will.

I agree but as for the possible pregnancy try to get a pregnancy test. If you dont/cant buy one see if you can get an older friend and if you have an adult women you can safely talk to try that. If you miss your next period it is very possible you are. dont freak out until you have figured it out. It has happened now and you cant change it.

Hi, I am really sorry to hear about this. If you are pregnant or not depends on where you were in your menstrual cycle when you had sex. If this has just happened you may still be able to use the second chance pill, morning after pill, emergency contraception. Your ability to get it will depend in where you live. Sorry, you will need to find that out yourself. In Australia it is available from the pharmacist without prescription but I don't know how old you have to be. If it is too long since yoy had sex to take emergency contraception then please rest assured that you may not be pregnant. You will need to wait to see if you miss your period. If it is late then a home test kit can tell you if you are pregnant. there ate only a few fertile days in your cycle. The other bug issue us that your boyfriend made you have sex, and that he did so without using protection. No-one has the right to make you have sec. It us something only you can decide. He needs to respect your right to choose not to have sex. If he cannot respect that he is not the sort of person you should be going out with. You deserve to be treated with respect and listened to. And you also have the right to insist on using a condom. You don't want to get an STD or fall pregnant. If he doesn't respect that then get out of the relationship. He is not only selfish, he is abusive and putting you in danger. Your self respect and dignity is important. It is your body and nobody has the right to tell you what to do with it. Take care and good luck