OKay, so im 14 years old. & i came out a relationship. I was dating my bestfriend. His been my bestfriend since 1st grade. Then finally 8th grade started dating. After months and month together, we decided to make love. Then we would make love alot. Finally we made a year. we had A LOT of problems - cheating, barely being w/ each other, jealous. Also, at the point we wanted to break up w/ each other time to time. We said things that you would even imagine, but yet we didnt seperate. i lost feelings but then i said no - i lost it too him so im not gunna break up w/ him. It just a phase. so i got out the phase but we kept arguing. Then i developed the habit of saying " idc " / " whatever" then my boyfriend got really mad then he broke up w/ me cause he thoughti honestly didnt care but i did. i said all those things so i wouldnt get to me, but it got to him. i would cry for things he said but i didnt break up w/ him. Anyway, he broke up w/ me then we asked me out again but i said no. cause i honestly thought if we took a break we would change things about ourselves. but then the next day, i saw him at a party, i ignored him. but then he grabbed me saying " i love you, i was dumb breaking up w. you. im going to change, i was a bad boyfriend- so then finally we got back together. then the next day we had made love, telling me how much he loves me. i thought out relationship was gunna be the best.. but then after a couple of days- things changed. He did seem into the relationship so i said something then he broke up w/ me. he said he lost feelings. i was SOOOOOOO angry. why would ask me back out? Why would you say i love you? then later i would tell people what his done, but i know i was wrong. but then it was just hate for him, but i still loved him. Then i find out he likes some girl that looks like me. i dont know what to do, should i just forget him?

i really think you should just forget about him. i know its going to be hard doing that, but its the best choice if you want to forget about him. if he just does the same thing everytime, he isn't going to change.

when i was around the same age, i went through pretty much the same thing. what i can honestly say is do not worry at all. youve got plenty of time to find the guy of your dreams. forget him for now. obviously it hasnt worked out...if theres still something there, then time will bring you back together. dont get crazy over this - theres much more important things going on in your life you might miss. honestly. make the most of life at 14 while you can otherwise you will regret it. dont worry about boys yet...seriously lol. he doesnt sound too great tbh. youll probably see that in time. forget him :)

You should forget him. I know its difficult for you but you can do it with the help of others. It's very bereavement feeling but you should think that you will get a good guy in future & best luck for that.