i m a20 year old girl.iI lost my virginity in17 wit my bf. 2 years ago i  left him.we did it  one time.now iI hav got real love.iI dont want to giv him brtyd.iI really love him..wat cn iI do?how cn iI tel him abt my past?nd iI know if iI told him abt my past he will not accept me..any mire couse he loves me nd trust me a lot.

Hi zara, the simple answer is don't tell him. There is no way of checking if a girl is a virgin. Hymens can break before a girl had sex if she has been sporty or had a fall or done gymnastics or hoseriding etc. And you don't always bleed your first time so as long as he understands that he'll never know. But the more complicated part is why does it matter and why is it any of his business. You say he loves and trusts you. In a loving, trusting relationship you need to be able to tell the truth and to believed and respected. Do you want your relationship to be based on lies? He should love you regardless if what has happened in the past. It is really none of his business. It is not like you cheated on him. Personally I wiuldnt be interested in anyone who was going to judge me harshly because I wasn't a virgin when I met him. True love should be able to overcome that. All the best.