a couple of days ago i found out that my boyfriend had cheated on me with this girl that has been staying in the same house he has. he told me he loved me and he says he still does. i would forgive him but i think he is still doing it i don't know what to do. yesterday he let her in his mum house i went storming in and smashed her face in as you would do. today he has got texts but wont show me them he promises that he won't cheat on me again with her but when we were in his house today her and her slaggy mates came round onto the corner and he went out and spoke to them i know it was only 5 mins but it isn't the point is it?also today he said that he is staying and his friends house and i phoned him and said can i talk to your friend he said no he has gone into the living room. he didn't sound like he was in hers because normally he would have been a bit moody and wouldn't say he loved me on the phone. i can't understand what is going on i don't know wether he is still doing it or not....i love him i can't leave hihm becuase i don't think that i could live with out him but i need to put my mind at rest i really don't know what to do please please help me. my brain is saying 75% i think he is with her but 25% of my heart says to trust him i dn't know what to do he is the one.

once a cheater , always a cheater ! Leave , you caught him and that should have made you left in the beginning . i know you love him but he doenst love you as much as you think if he can go and talk to another woman. you will find someone else, you have through go through all the jerks before you meet your REAL prince charming. woman dont ever lower your standards and let a guy cheat, abuse or whatever that is not acceptable to you or any woman.

^^ this person is right! ...plus i found out the hard way it hurts to stay and you will keep being hurt for ever if u dont leave...my gf cheated on me...i know how cheating feels and it stsays..i stayed for 9 months after and it was HELL...do not stay leave while its not as bad cause leaveing later will get 100000x worse!

they are right been there done that. once they cheat they will do it again. I know you love him but it is really worth getting hurt over and thinking about everyday OH MY GOD is he cheating on me whenever he isnt around. trust me it not. it better just to move on and fine a betta man

yes they are right....he is playing with you......dont trust him....sis please because i already did same thing like u....i was cheated by him.....u know 1 thing....before we met a good preson we will meet 10 sadists...like him....dont worry concentrate on ur career and parents....

that first person is right cause i'm in a similar position as u and its totally out of control now because he had a baby by the girl he cheated on me with and my life is hell ..........but i thank God for His grace that kept me going on true this time so take my advice ...leave while u still can sweetie !!!!
%-)

what is wrong with you? you should have dumped his cheating butt in the first place. if he said he loves you but cheated on you, that means that while he was cheating, he wasnt thinking about you or your feelings at all. and the fact that its a miracle that you took him back and he is STILL cheating on you, thats a big hint that he doesnt care anymore. dump his sorry butt!

its all about girl power. 8)