Im 16 years old'I weight 137 pounds. I had stretch marks all over my body.I feel very embarrese with my boyfried cause I can not wear anything showing my body parts I was wondering if you can help me do something about it please.

hi. i can understand your plight. i have stretch marks too on the thighs, i cnt even wear usual swimsuits without them showing. have you tried using any stretch mark cream? i heard drinking lots of water helps, can try that.and try to maintain a stable weight, walk lots and also keep and eye on your diet

hey your not alone =[ im 15 and only weigh 115 pounds but i still have alot of stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs, their really redish pink and noticable so they kinda suck for me lol...i just try to ignore it tho and move on cuz i know there isnt much i can do ;\ and if your bf sees them dont worry about if, if he really cares about u im sure he'd understand we cant all have perfect bodys and we all have markings or somthing we dont want.

Omg im 15 and i been having same problem since i was 13 i got some stretch marks on my ass and some on theighs and i only weigh like 115 ive tried palmers cocoa butter it was only a lil bit that my sister gave me and it cleared up a little bit im gonna buy some more and see what happens :-)

You're not alone. I am a 20 year old guy and I had stretch marks from being overweight and my partner from being underweight. Both moving int he right direction now though.

I would suggest Omega 3 enriched food (or supplements), other essential fatty acids, frink your 1.5 llitres of water each day, no smoking, no toxins (cut down on the booze if you drink and try to stop the caffeine you probably get from coffee, tea, cola and chocolate) and try to get your 5-a-day. All of this should benefit your skin. You should find clearer skin, tighter skin, hopefully improvements witht he stretcharks and healthier hair and nails.

Water, fruit and veg are very much under-rated. Especially water. It's nature's little miracle. Really!

I am taking ym own advice right now as I am trying to avoid saggy skin as I am losing weight. Fingers crossed for all of us, eh? :-)

I really understand how your feeling. I'm 16 and I have them on my boobs, legs and hips and it makes me feel really low and it makes me feel like I'm the only one!
I feel like I can't wear bikinis or short skirts.
I've heard that bio oil is good. I'm going to give it a try. Also they say if you get a tan it makes them look better too.
I've been researching them and I feel more confident knowing I'm not the only 16 year old with them.
My advice to you would be try to feel more confident and I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind if he truly loves you.

Bio oil is REALLY good. I'm 17, a guy, and weighed 260 lbs....I lost 70 lbs, and weigh 190......but the stretch marks were still there. So I was determined that I wasnt going to let that deter me. Ive done research, and heard that stretch marks are in fact permanent unless you have surgery....but there are ways to have them almost invisible. And it ESPECIALLY helps us when we're young.

I use CoCo butter (the thicker the better...but I also use their actual stretch mark lotion) after exfoliating in the shower...then I apply plenty of bio oil on top of that. That alone has really done the trick for me. Unless I pull on my skin, you cant see them.

I am about to go to GNC to get any kind of skin supplement, and combine that with a lot more water intake...and I'm sure that'll help immensely as well.

Good luck!

Hey, don't worry that much about them. The majority of females out there get them at some point in time. I'm 19 now and I've had them, I got them from the rapid onset of my breasts. (They just kind of popped out of nowhere) BUT! Like I said, do NOT worry about it. While almost every treatment I can think of for these is a long annoying process the end result is them disappearing or not being as noticeable.

While I use cocoa butter day in and day out... it is what helped with mine and now they are gone. (This wasn't a week long treatment keep in mind it was a good long time before they were completly gone.) Some people don't like the smell of this product, or they don't see results right off the bat. So my advice is the following:

First go to a store that carries a variety of skin care products and lotions (something like CVS, Target, Wal-mart, ect. ect.) Pick up a lotion or gel that is typically used for this problem (a lot of the time the bottle will say), make sure it has Vitamin E in it (this helps repair skin and tissue cells), if it has something like aloe it is a bonus... but from there chose something that you will like and be able to use twice a day for awhile.

ALSO! Don't buy a huge bottle first, get a small one to make sure the product doesn't irraite your skin or anything like that.

Good luck.

I know your plight girl!!! I found this stuff from *****
I remember the stretch marks I got under my breasts when they were developing also I lost 28 pounds recently and I looked great with clothes on but my loose skin was nasty. This cream really worked fast.

between running, dance, crunches and this cream I have a really tight and smooth body now 6 months later.
LOVE this stuff!

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

I'm 15 and have the same problem on my thighs, although its gone down since they first showed up.
Creams and exercise all help, as well as massaging the area which tightens the skin

im 17 and i weigh about 130. and i have stretch marks on my outer thighs and HATE it. they are red and very noticable. theres nothing i can do to get rid of them, iv tried a stretch mark cream and havnt seen a differance - somebody helpp meee!

i also have this problem - i am 13 and have dark reddish purple stretch marks there horrible, all over my thighs, butt, and hips, it makes me really embarrased, i tried palmers stretch mark cream and it did nothing!!! i want them gone now- i heard that bio oil or baby oil is good on them - im getting some tomorrow!!!!!

well im 16, and im a guy. and i have strech marks on my stomach. and im 290 lbs. but im mostly mucle. i can bench press about 170 -220 lbs. and idk any other dude who has strechmarks!! and i wanna lose weight for my girlfriend. but me and my friend are gonna play rugby in the sprin and im hoping that it will help me lose weight.

o.O who hasnt got stretch marks? i think everyone does...maybe i can share with you the home remedies that i tried to make my stretch marks gradually dissapear...

1. milk + almond oil = mix them together, use full cream milk or fresh milk for that matter then massage them on the areas...cover with warm towel for about 15 mins...rinse off with lukewarm water then put on milk lotion lavishly...do this as substitute to soap...

2. petroleum jelly = massage it around the areas lavishly...do this every morning after waking up and before sleeping...

Hope this helps...it worked for me XD

:-P Hi to all..maybe you can check it some "hairwaxingsecrets" and get some good info on how to wax properly and simply too... :-D