Me and my girlfriend had sex last weekend on Saturday, she lost her virginity. I used a condom and I made sure there was no breakage. She was meant to get her period on Sunday and now it's Tuesday she still hasn't got her period. We're both paranoid about this because while she was ovulating couple of weeks ago I might have touched her vagina after I've touched my cum?!! :S Could she be pregnant?

Hey Carl,

You and your gf will be fine, you were protected when you came and when your finger touched your cum and fingered her there would have been too small an amount to make a difference.  Just be careful from now on and if maybe you don't want this scare to happen again your gf should get some birth control which is another assurance of preventing pregnancy.

Hope this helps

Its highly unlikely this has got her pregnant but if this was possible its too early for anything yet, wait it out for another few days for her period and if she still hasn't got it then wait another week and take a pregnancy test.