Hi guys. So there is one thing that I really want to know - How can relaxation techniques help to deal with anxiety disorders and stress management?   I am struggling with it very hard and very often, for two years now I think. I did a lot of things about this, but none of those things seemed to help me now. I am seeking for a new "cure" or a technique and I don't know what can help me. U have heard about those relaxation techniques. Does this involve yoga or meditation? What else can help me? I am stuck with this condition. 

Yes, they can, and as a matter of a fact, they are really helpful. Once you learn how to do it, you will be able to deal with your anxiety much easier. Well, it is not easy, I have to tell you, but learning effective anxiety relaxation techniques is an important part of dealing with stress and anxiety. Those are the techniques that just won't cure anxiety on their own because only more effective treatments can do that,  but those techniques can reduce your anxiety during times when you are dealing with very high stress, and the less anxiety you experience. Later, it will be much easier to deal with it. 

I see. But what about yoga and meditation? I think that I could learn this, that I could practice this. I don't know, I mean you tell me because I never had experience with it. Anyway, I was talking to my very good friend and she told me that this relaxed her totally. That once she learned how to use it, she was feeling much better. She never gave anyone to make her nervous, etc. So, I suppose that this might help me as well. But I don't know what to do about it. How to do it. Maybe there are some coaches that can help me to learn it? Or I can find some tutorials on the internet and do it alone?

The doctors are full of advice about relaxation techniques for anxiety. In order to learn some of them, you will have to pay for it. But that is OK, because you need to remember that your health comes first and that there is no price that is big when it comes to your health.  I would suggest you practice this with mantras. You probably don't have an idea what those are, but I will tell you - those are sounds that a person makes during meditation. Many people know the most common sound, "Om," that is a sound that we very often laugh at but it helps. Try it. 

Look, when we are talking about meditation, you really should know that this is most certainly a type of relaxation exercise, but it's not the only relaxation exercise, there are so many more of them. Many experts have taken key qualities from meditation and put them to use in other exercises, in order to provide further relaxation benefits. In that case, meditation can relax your mind. It is hard to tell what is the best for you, maybe that is a meditation or maybe that is something else. I think that you should seek a professional help in order to help you find what fits you the most. 

Celebrity

Lol, I really believed that this "OM" is a cliche. Never would guess that this one can help you.  Yes, now when you mentioned the sounds, I think that there are so many other calming sounds that can help you. But also, there are so many other activities that we don't know about, and researching says that they can help you a lot.  Those other activities, like counting backwards or repeating positive phrases, can be really good in dealing with it. I know that people want so badly to try anything, and that is OK. So, you can try those things and if none of those doesn't work for you, you should seek help. I hope that this won't include medications. 

Easy, because all those relaxation techniques will help you relax your muscles and you will feel relaxed as well. I personally didn't believe in all of those techniques until I saw my mom struggling with anxiety and depression, so this definitely helped her. Listen, any type of exercises can help you. It doesn't matter do you run, walk or do some fitness - I think that the effect is pretty much the same. Also, if you see that those techniques are not helpful to you, thank you should consult your doctor because he can help you to deal with this. That doesn't mean that you are crazy, it means that you are in the circle and that you can't get out. Consider your doctor as your friend.