i had sex with my bf on the 17 of may then week after had my periods on the 26 may , again had sex with my ex on the 4th and 23 june , now im confused . because iam due 19 feb next year . can anyone help me

Hi 1100,

Was your period on the 26 May normal?  Timing wise it was likely too late for you to get pregnant having sex on the 17th.  Normally you'd ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours so that would be up to about day 18.  You had sex, assuming a normal cycle, on day 19.  A bit late.

If your period was normal you were not pregnant.  You will NOT have a period if you are pregnant but there can be some bleeding.

Having sex on the 4th of June would be day 9 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days so the odds are good that you'd conceive. 

The 23 June would be too late.

Your ex is the likely father. 

Normally your due date is calculated by your LMP.  If they used ultrasound it can vary.

A DNA can confirm.  Yes, it can be done before you deliver.

hi medic - can
thank you so much , u really helped me a lot . and yes my period on may 26 was normal