Hello, I'm sure alot of people wonder the same thing...what is the EARLIEST symptom of Pregnancy,even before missing a period? My fiance and I really want to get pregnant. My period was on March 9th, and lasted 5 days. We then had unprotected sex on the 18th and 24th, which I assume I was ovulating because 1 the cervical mucous and 2 the ovulation calculator at babyzone.com said to have sex during those days!. When would i experience something, and when can I check with a HPT! I am so eager and cant barely wait! Please help!!! :-)

1.Don't overly rely on internet ovulation calculators, they are not very reliable or accurate. they work by assuming your luteal phase is 14 days: this is just the average, it isn't the same for every woman!

2. you can buy "first response" pregnancy kits from most pharmacies and supermarkets, they can detect a pregnancy *before* your period due date!!!

3. Be mindful that if you are on the look out for symptoms, your head is liable to "trick" your body into feeling 'pseudo-symptoms'. Women who are not pregnant can get so worked up that they think they are that they actually begin feeling symptoms!!

4. Symptoms usually don't show up until a week or two. They can include nausea, headaches, frequent urination, implantation bleeding.

My first sign was noticed by others before me... I was at a work conference and my appetite had changed. I always drank mt. dew but for some reason i kept ordering lemonaide! I didn't feel like going out for drinks, or i would go out but i didn't want to drink and i just automatically started eating healthier, i think my body was craving the nutrients that it really needed, like fruits and veggies, even though on conference we usually ate whatever wanted! i was actualy supposed to start my period in the middle of this 4 day conference and i didn't, when i got back home i toook a test and what do ya know... prego!