Does no breast tenderness and No PMS mean no ovulation?

anyone possible to give me an answer?

No.

Many women have no breast tenderness at all and they ovulate and have periods, etc. A good friend of mine never gets breast tenderness and she just had her first child and even through her pregnancy, she didn't have breast tenderness. She is a RARE case with that though.
My point is, she ovulates every month and doesn't have breast tenderness.

And, another interesting piece of information is that you can have a period and not ovulate AND you can also ovulate and not have a period.

Hope that helps:)

ok. I know this is an old message, but maybe there are people like me in search of an answer so I will add my 2 cents and maybe someone has something relevent to say. I understand that not EVERYONE will have breast pain during their luteal phase and this is NOT indicative of anovulation. What I am curious about is this: Is there anyone out there who NORMALLY has breast pain after ovulation, that has not had it during their luteal phase yet still ovulated. And when I say, "still ovulated", I mean has an educated guess regarding their ovulation from charting their BBT and noted a thermal shift. Or a definative ovulation by the way of an Ultrasound. I am 35 and at my age anovulation months become more and more a reality. I don't believe I have had one yet, but this is the first time I have not had breast tenderness in my TWW since the month I got pregnant w/ DD. We have been trying to conceive so I am hoping this is another positive sign for this month, but due to my age and slightly elevated FSH I doubt very much we were successful. But my fingers are crossed. If anyone out there has any useful information please post.

It is weird that for every cycle I can ever remember I always have breast pain during my luteal phase, and the only time I didn't get breast pain during LP, I was pregnant! Also, last month I had my progesterone tested on 7dpo and it was only 7.6..and my breasts were KILLING me...7.6 is really low for 7dpo any lower and the md would say i didn't even ovulate. But u/s says i did. Wonder if my dificulty getting preggo is b/c my hormones so unbalanced?? Maybe this month they are balanced!! who knows.

hello! i know this is a long shot, as this was long ago - but what ended up happening for you? i am going through the EXACT same situation right now. always always have had breast pain during luteal phase. this month, zero - and i'm also quite late.

i'd love to hear what happened!