Hello there, I am 22 years old and my fiance and i are DESPERATELY trying to have a baby. Last year we got pregnant and i aborted it on 8/15/07...mutual decision, and now we both struggle with it. So our goal is to get pregnant BY 8/15/08....to make that day not seem AS hard. Anyways, i used an ovulation calculator and supposedly, im expected to be ovulating on June 5th. We had unprotected sex 5 times in less than 24 hours, we started having sex the day i came off my period, what are the chances i could be pregnant right now? and also, how accurate are those online ovulation predictors?

Well, if it ask you how many days are in between periods, and this is for the most part the same amount of days each month for you they can
be pretty accurate. Its unlikely that you would be pregnant right now because for one you haven't even ovulated and two you are not technically pregnant until the egg "implants" and this cant happen until atleast 6 days after conception.
Understand that no baby will ever replace the one that you aborted but having a baby will help that ovewhelming need to mother that you are probably experiancing....also understand that you could end up raising this child on your own no matter what your bf is saying at this time....its sad how many men run once the reality hits how much their life changes....But, lets hope this is not your case...I am only giving you food for thought. If this is something you are positive you absoultely want (Having a baby really does change EVERYTHING) then I wish you the best of luck...The ovulation testers you can buy at Pharmacies or department stores (with the pregnancy tests usually) are the most accurate..or you could do BBT and cervial mucous charting (but this will take a few months to get the most accurate results as you will want to get "averages"(do a google search for ovulation charting) Have patience and try to relax because stress and anxiety can inhibit conception and even if you become "fertilized" at least 25% of these don't implant. The good news is you already know you and your BF can get pregnant as you are both fertile so it should happen rather quickly as long as you are not stressed. Take your vitamins, eat right, don't smoke and excersise. Enjoy trying to concieve...Oh and one more thing....your chances are increased if you orgasm AFTER he does...that way your cervix "contracts" dipping into the pool of sperm and helping it move closer to your uterus more effectively. Again, good luck and I pray the two of you get what yoru heart desires. And I pray other girls read your post and realize that they should thinklong and hard before getting an abortion...way too many girls regret it afterwards...I am not saying that its not right for some people but I do think that not enough people think about how they are going to feel afterwards. At least if you do an adoption plan instead you can always change your mind once you see your child and fall in love (truly the greatest feeling in the world and I am sure you will experiance it soon enough)