Me and my bf have had unprotected sex and we do it maybe twice a week and I was wondering if you don't know if your pregnant Will the cum hurt the baby or having sex hurt the baby. And I have another question. I'm just now getting off birthcontrol and I was wondering could I have fertile problems bc before birthcontrol I would have unprotected sex all the time with my bf but I didn't get pregnant and had birthcontrol I wasn't keeping up so well and I still dint get pregnant could something be wrong with me.....

no his cum wont hurt the baby if you get pregnant you can have sex all through just the positions may get a little tricky,

i was told it could take up to a year for birth controle to come out of your body and i dont think that the doc will do test to see how fertile you are until you have been trying fir at least 3 years. hope that helped.