I still recive my monthly periods could I still be pregnant? My bests friends mom had her period for the 1st 4 motnhs of her pregnancy. Its been 3 months since I have had sex and I have gained weight.... I use the bathroom more then I ever had. I am always tired and my nipples are very sore. I have not been tested yet because I'm afraid that it might be a stupid concept and that I"m just geting fat. I still have recived what appears to be 3 periods now and I wanna know if there is ANY chance that I could be pregnant before I buy a test?

Only way to find out is to take a test. What is so stupid about that?

are you pregnant????

yes i two think i could be pregent as i had gotten my periods 5 days earlier and forgot to re calucate my unsave dates and we had intercourse in the unsafe time.
since then i have had two periods but not like my normal cycle these are very short and normas flow...( for up to 2 days)only . putting on weight feet feel sore and tight at nite have blue viens on my breast and my smell has became very intense ( not so much to make me feel sick just very strong sents) and no i hav nt taken a test. one of my friends at work 3rd pregencey was a surprise she did nt know she was pregenant until she was having the baby as she was getting her cycle still and just thought she was putting on weight. tracey