All day every half hour or so I've felt like I need to go to the toliet and then pass very little urine. I have bought some Lemon Barley Water will this help? How do you get it?

Hi there, it sounds like you might have a UTI or a bladder infection and I think it would be a good idea to see a doctor about it instead of treating with lemon barley water. I am not sure if it would work but you can try if you are interested in doing it. Let me know how it goes or if you decide to see a doctor instead. Thanks!

I think that you are suffering from urinary tract infection and believe me Lemon Barley Water is not going to help you to get rid of it. It is infection which needs to be treated and this is something you can’t do on your own. So first thing you should do is to visit your doctor.

He will have to do some tests to confirm the right diagnosis. If he diagnoses you with UTI you will be prescribed antibiotics such as Bactrim. He will also advise you to drink the entire course of antibiotics to prevent UTI from coming back.

In two days you will notice that symptoms of UTI are gone. Also, you should increase intake of the fluids into your organism.