Hello! I have some strange problems lately and I am very concerned for my health. That is why I am contacting you. Namely, I want to know which symptoms indicate kidney infection. I have some strange pains and burning during urination. I hope that you will be able to tell me a little bit more about this. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I think that you should visit doctor as soon as possible. Symptoms of kidney infection are: pains in the back (around the waist), burning during urination, fatigue, fever. Maybe in your case kidney infection is not cause of above mentioned problems, but you should check this. Hope this helps you!

Hello there,

Since Emilie has informed you about the symptoms of kidney infection I am sure that by now you are aware what is in question. Although it doesn’t have to be kidney infection! Very similar symptoms have UTI as well.

If you have been suffering from UTI before than it is very likely that you have caught it again. This is very common. You will have to see your doctor for right diagnosis.  Meanwhile, you can increase intake of water and lemonade into your organism. This will help to flush out your kidneys. Also if you have some cranberry juice and cranberry tea take them as well because they are great for any type of urinary and kidney problems and infections.

After some tests and urine analysis your doctor will diagnose you and if you are suffering from UTI or kidney infection and you will be prescribed with antibiotics.