I think I have it I can list some or all the symptoms I have right now. Believe it cause its true I got it good.

GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM

GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH

NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM

PATHOLOGICAL LYING

CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS

LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT

SHALLOW AFFECT

CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY

PARASITIC LIFESTYLE

POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS

LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS

IMPULSIVITY

IRRESPONSIBILITY

FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS

MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS

self-diagnosis always leads to beleiveing you're somethign you're not. its best ot leave the diagnosis to a professional. 

Because beleive it or not, I have many of those too, but my therapist doesn't beleive I am aspd or a psycho. or even a socio. I'm just depressed, autistic, aspergers, and a self harmer that is desperate for attention. 

If you really want to know, see a psychologist. 

ps, i'm a liar, i've got charm, i get bored easily, i con and manipulate all the time, i have no guilt, ever, i think i fake my my deeper emotions just to appear normal, i am a leech, i have some long term goals but they're all fake. it actually don't care if they happen or not, i am impulsive at times, i have done any reckless nad irresponsible things, and i'm often violent and break the law way oo often, it's really something i haven't been caught. i think the police must be incompetent. either that or i'm just demonstrating my superior intelligence.