I'm 28 years old and have a mild case of PCOS.  I have been off of birth control for about one year.  I have never been more than a week late on my period since I went off the BC.  Now I'm 2 weeks late.  I have had some cramps and bloating, along with vaginal discharge (odorless with no itch), and feeling slightly nauseous, mainly after eating.  My cramps have been mainly near my belly-button.  My friends think I may be pregnant and I'm incline to agree.   However, I have taken 6 pregnancy test (5 at home, one at PP) and all have been negative.  I was told it might be too early for the test to pick it up.  Could I be pregnant?  We have been trying to see if we could get pregnant on our own, since fertility treatments are so expensive.  My mom had a hard time testing negative when she was pregnant with me to the point they almost aborted me thinking it was an ectopic pregnancy but finally found me before they did. (She was about 3 mths pregnant at the time)  Could this be happening to me?  This would be my first pregnancy.  Any advice would be appreciated.

When your period is two weeks late, that definitely is enough time for pregnancy test to be able to detect presence of HCG. The test you took at PP, was it urine or blood pregnancy test? What I would recommend you to do is to have a blood pregnancy test which is more expensive, but it is also the test that is the most reliable - it can detect pregnancy even 10 days after sex, let alone when your period is late.

They only did a urine test.  They told me that they do not do blood test because they are expensive.  I want to get the blood test done just because I want to be sure.