my boyfriend an I were messing around and he put his penis in me for under a minute. I'm really scared I'm pregnant. we ddnt move or anything. he just put it in an took it out. my period is 1-2 days late and I'm am freaking out. I'm 16 and I know we should be messing around without condoms. I really need otter peoples advice. I know he didn't cum. that's for sure. and he promised he didn't pre-cum. buy I'm still worried cause my period is 1-2 days late. please help. what do you think?

Hey there (:
I'm 16 as well, but messing around like that with no protection is risky. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but your young, don't go THAT far. I think you should wait a while before you use a pregnancy test. Just relax. There is always a possibility in getting pregnant through penetration, especially if it's unprotected. Just relax (:

what is the chance of me being pregnant ?
and I know what we did was wrong. it wont happen again.

I'm in the same boat as you. my boyfriend and I were fooling around last night and I was sitting on top of him naked. his penis was rubbing up against the outside of my vagina but there was no penetration. He was wet, which usually happens when hes aroused. It is pre-cum, and the male can't feel when it's happening because it acts as a lubricant. Depending on when the last ejaculation was, it could contain sperm. & although he had not ejaculated, his pre-cum could have contained sperm, same goes for your boyfriend.
we're both stuck, I don't know :/