My boyfriend has two holes one at the top and the other above on the right side and both are functioning for urine and sperms, he is unconfortable and unhappy about it, he want to do sugery but he seem very scared. I realy want to help him but i dont know how. Is it normal to have two holes and both are function if its not will the sugery help and may not cause problems with having kids?

It is not normal to have two holes but it is also not harmful getting it fixed would be mainly for cosmetic reasons and so that it doesn't affect him very much. he can go see a specialist or you can be supportive of that let him know that it's okay. What are his friends say about it? Does he get made fun of? it will not affect fertility

His friends adviced him to go to hospital, they are not making fun of him it just that he thinks that he is not normal and not confortable with me.

How old is he has he had this ever since he was born? The doctor should have noticed this when he goes for his physical exams have they ever talk to him about it?

He is 23 years old, he was born with two holes and he undergo a sugery when he was 6 years old but it failed i think beacuse he didnt get a good specialist. Yesterday we discussed about it and he said that he will see a specialist and he want to fix it, and i will support him to get thru it.

That sounds like a good plan. If he want to get it fixed then it's good that you support him :)

Thanks for your time and for the advice.

You're very welcome!!! Keep me posted