I am 21 I have only had sex with one woman for the past 6 months i think she's been cheating I have been having this itch in the center of my penis like inside where I can't scratch also whenever I do go to urinate there is some dried up stuff on the head every time it burns a little when I urinate and it is almost impossible to urinate after sex it is a little painful when I come my urine is cloudy and today I masterbated and it was painful the. I noticed blood in my semen could she have given me an std

firstly yes it may be an std and you should see a doctor. But and this is a big one...

how on earth does you contracting an STD mean your girlfriend has been cheating on you? I mean really.

STD's can remain unnoticed for years. And many more people don't know that they have it. And just because you got an STD doesn't mean that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

And another thing. Did you both get checked before becoming sexually active? And this kids is what can happen. Lol but seriously...

Go and see a doctor IMMEDIATELY . And get her checked as well