ive been sexually active for 2 years and have been going unprotected for a year. I recently tried using baby oil and ky jelly as lube for the first time these past 2 weeks and noticed red bumps almost like pimples or cold sores on the shaft of my penis and they hurt. my girlfriend is clean from std and so am i. i noticed these bumps about a couple days ago and theyre a little red and in a group. whenever i urinate it burns afterwards and it also bruns when ejactulating inside my girlfriend. Could it be an allergic reaction or a uti or maybe an std. please provide any advice i could do. im having an std test done tomorrow.

This sounds like an allergic reaction.Stopo using the products and monitor it it for some days or weeks.If their is no progress go to your doctor

It could be a reaction to the baby oil or KY jelly. Try using a water-based lube, instead, and apply a penis health creme like Man1 Man oil that is made with Shea butter. This will help with the soreness and irritation.