im 16, i think im pchizophrenic. i don't hear voices like most seem to, instead i have two seperate thoughts: that fight with each other. one good, one evil. i show all the symptoms of it except for drug abuse, lack of motivation, and worsening hygiene. im constantly paranoid. the only person keeping me going is my girlfriend and ive not told her anything about how my mind is messed up. i swear im also bipolar. back to pchizo, my minds are constantly racing, im always tapping distracted rythms or even normal music. i tend to distance myself from people when my mind races, constantly get mad over the slightest things. i've tried telling my mom but she didnt believe that anything could be wrong with her perfect son. i highly disapprove of suicide. its not even a last resort. neither is drugs or smoking, however i do drink sometimes. i cant bring myself to bring this up with my girlfriend. sometimes i zone out in thoughts but never when im talking. i'm not sure anymore, i want to give up but like i said im motivated, im motivated by my girlfriend, thats what keeps me going eventhough she doesnt know whats going on. i need help sorry for how long this probly was

That doesn't sound schitzophrenic, it sounds more bipolar to me (I have bipolar 1) do an online bipolar test at black dog institute .com and see what it says. Schitzophrenia and bipolar are both psychotic illnesses but with quite strong differences. To me I'd check out the bipolar first.

Do the online test, print it and see a psychiatrist and never take anybodies word on diagnosis on an online forum.  We can help but we aren't doctors.  Shrinks stay in med school etc for 12 years ater high school.  That doesn't mean they are good so research them. 

Talk to loved ones, be honest.  If they don't want to understand or support you, well, there are plenty of fish in the sea.  Also talk to a therapist because psych meds can't do it all.

This could be anxiety coupled with ADD.  You don't know.  Sometimes your closet loved one can be the worst at giving advice, they don't want to accept their kid is sick.  It's called *stigma*.  Insist on seeing a psychiatrist, it's your life, your pain and nobody knows that but you.

Good luck darkjustice