I will try and explain this best as I can.

I am 24 & on the ortho-evra patch, for almost 2 years. 

The weekend of June 8th, I had unprotected sex. A week later I had my period, it was on time, I had less cramping then I usually have and it was a regular flow (i usually have heavier flows). A few months (April 14th) before I also had unprotected sex and got my period.

Now for the last few weeks, I have been bloated, moody, really tired, with nausea, heart burn, gas and my eating habits and taste been off. I have been craving more healthier foods (I used to eat alot of sweets). I have also noticed my sense of smell is heightened. 

Despite exercising daily, and eating a lot healthier..I have also gained around 15-20 pounds but can't figure out where the weight went as most of my clothes still fit me.

I have taken a home pregnancy test, and it was negative and a blood pregnancy test that was also negative.

Could it be possible that I am pregnant?

Hi Hope,

You are using protection, the Ortho-Evra.  Your chances of pregnancy are very low.

Your periods appear to have been "normal."  It is unlikely you are pregnant.  It's also unlikely that you would get pregnant having sex a week or so before your period.  It's likely far enough past ovulation that the egg is not viable.  You normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, day 1 is when your period starts.  48 hours after ovulation, about day 18 at the latest, the egg dies.  You said a week before you expected your period you had sex so about day 21.  Pregnancy is unlikely.

The negative tests tell me it is unlikely as well.

Finally, your symptoms are NOT specific to pregnancy.

Working out, exercising, can make your weight increase.  Muscle is heavier than fat so it is not uncommon to gain weight when you start an exercise program.  Exercise can also affect your menstrual cycle.

I don't think you're pregnant from your post.