Hello Last month, my period was late, but I had some brown spotting so i decided to go purchase a home prg tst. The box had two tsts and so I took one, one morning and the other the next morning, they both were + and then to confirm it, I went to a preg tst center, it was a very faint line but it still turned out to be positive. And now this month I have gotten my period. Very confusing to say the least. Has anyone gone through this before? Should I see the doc or should I just forget about it because my period came?? 8-|

You could be having a miscarriage, or you could have a type of Ovarian cyst that produces HCG, which shows up on preganncy tests.

You should see a doctor, ABSOLUTELY!

hey there. it could be many things. first of all my friend (with both her pregnancys) got her period up until her 3rd month! if you get horrible cramps, dizzy, backache etc...you could be having a miscarriage. Or with my situation..I started my period a little earlier and i thought this was weird. not for sure why but SOMETHING told me to take a pregnancy test (sorta was having symptoms that i don't norm. get with period) and they were all positive. i even went to the doctor.. still positive. i had consistant bleeding and severe pains. after about 4 days of that i was soaking a heavy duty pad in about 10 mintutes and was having severe pain in my right side (it would be either in the left or right) and went to the ER. there was HCG found in my blood test but not normal for how far into my PG i was. if i were you.. i would DEFFINITLY go to hte doctor for a blood test. this will end all your worrys and might end up in somthing positive! :-)

I have 6 kids just got married in Sept 08 I had the Implanon as a BC method I had it took out on my birthday 10-02. My husband made a statement about feeling pregnant so I took a Clear Blue Easy PT and it read postive. The very next day I started bleeding like a regular cycle so I have never went through this before I will call my doctor tomorrow and schedule an appt. Me and my husband wants this so bad so I hope everything is okay. :?

I just had almost the same thing happen to me. I was two weeks late. Took a preg. test and it read positive but the line was very faint so i wasn't absolutely certain I was pregnant. And then that afternoon i started bleeding but brown and light.

i had the same exact thing happened to me, did you find out if you were pregnant or not? I'd really like to know

Hello, I'm experiencing the same thing. I know its like almost a year later but I wanna know the outcome from all of you.
My period started the 7th and ended on the 11th, but I've been spotting just a little everyday since and its been a week. I haven't had and sever pains,
I just hope it isn't a miscarriage. Please can some one tell me the outcome. Thanks

Not to worry, that happen to me with my third pregnancy, I had my mens. cycle the beginning of the month and tested positive for pregnancy the end of that same month.