my wifes last period Sept 28, now 3 months late. She took a pregnancy test Nov 1st, neg...took another test Dec 1st neg...took another 2 days ago and it was positive, pretty strong second line, then we took another last night and it was either neg or VERY faint, we could see the second line but barely. Took ANOTHER this morning and it was either there but extremely faint, could go either way...So we took our last one (we swore) this afternoon and we could see the second line but also faint (not near as faint as the last two, but not near as strong as the second line we had 2 days ago).
We cant get into get tested until next we and we are very curious but trying not to get excited until we know for sure. Any thoughts?

I think she met be pregnant. Just wait to see the doctor to make sure .

hiya

I also think she might be pregnant, they do however recommend to do tests with first morning urine as it is stronger. during the day because we drink etc it can dilute urine so may not give clear/correct result

good luck x