a friend of mine told me that the dollar tree have very good pregnancy test because she used them when she got pregnant so i went and brought 2 of them and they came out positive so i made a doctors appointment for neext week but i just want someone else opinion on this so i can kind of know what to exspect when i go the doctor

I used a dollor tree test myself and it came out faintly positive. Then i took and ept one and that one came out faintly positive as well. So the next day i went to my clinic to have a pregnancy test done and they said it was faint but it was a deffinite positive. So i think the work pretty well. But for a 1st prenantal appoinment they usually do a pap smear and all that testing stuff. And my doc sent me to do an ultrasound to get a guess on how far a long i was. They also do a pregnancy test as well.. If you have any more questions i would be happy to help you out. I've been pregnant 2x now. I have a beautiful 2 1/2 yrs old girl and my 2nd pregnancy i lost at 8 1/2 wks. And me and my bf are trying again. I get to take a hpt this weekend!! hoping its positive!!! Best wishes to you!!