OK, Ill just give you the whole deal. Basically i want to know if it is a possibility i could be pregnant. A couple of weeks ago I started having to go to the bathroom more so that usual, some days its more I have to go and some days it don't. I had my period but it wasn't as heavy as it usually was. I have been feeling different for about a week now. I'm ill, short tempered, I cry over nothing, but sometimes i just want to be by myself. Some days I want to eat and then some days I don't. I'm tired but i cant sleep, im usually restless. Im bloated and im cramping in my stomach, and my back hurts. But mostly I just feel different. I didn't even think about being pregnant until i was telling a friend how i felt and she said she felt the same way and she is now 4 months. Please help.

I had sex with my boyfriend two days ago so am now feeling weak and I even lost appetiet on food,am I pregnant?

if he shot his hot load of cum inside your unprotected fertile p***y than yes there is every chance. Would depend where you were in cycle when you had unprotected sex.