Hello all,
Any women out there who have lost a 50+ lbs. and had a decrease in breast size?

If so, can you tell me how much your breast size decreased overall?

I have at least 75 lbs. to lose and and I'm wondering if I will have gradually reduced breast size all throughout the weight loss or might I still be contemplating breast reduction surgery after I've reached my goal weight? Right now I am sized 40 DDD/E, having neck, shoulder, upper back pain, muscles are seriously strained even in a great fitting bra. I wish I could have breast reduction surgery first (pre-weight loss), but that wouldn't make sense... right?
Thanks for your replies!
~J~

couldn't you just work out your chest muscles more so that you can reduce the fat that is in your breasts? because isn't breasts mainly fat? so couldn't just working out those muscles resolve you wanting smaller breasts?

Ok, working out chest muscles will reduce fat in breast - big lie.
If you are going to do that, what will actually happen is that a muscle underneath will grow bigger and make your breast appear even larger. However, no worries, only few woman can get muscles in that area anyways. So, the best thing you can do, is just work your whole body out and obviously, you will loose weight in your breast as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I am 17 and have lost 120 pounds in about two years.

I started at 265 pounds and a 40/42 DD, and now I'm a 34B.

The most dramatic weightloss was in my breasts, and losing so much volume so quickly (without working out a TON) left me with a lot of extra skin and, sadly, saggy boobs.

If you are looking to lose weight in your breasts, I would definitely recommend doing toning exercises of the area from the start. That way, by the end of it, you won't be left with a whole bunch of excess skin.

And I would definitely wait until AFTER you have gotten to your goal weight to have any kind of surgery. That way, if you do end up with extra skin, they can take care of it while they are in there.

Hope this helps.
: ]