well my boobs are small and i want to make them bigger but i can use any piles or anything like that and i dont want to get surgery so what should i do ?

hey i have the same problem

Well I dont think you want big boobs u may think u do but trust me u dont I have huge boobs n yeah there nice love em n so does my bf but they are alot of trouble hard to find a supporting bra or bikini top n when I get older imma be in sag city so yeah jus get a wonder bra or stuff... thats not permanet

+ xXx LiL SunShine xXx29534
Well, if she wrote this article she obviously wants bigger breasts. And yes, having big boobs may be hard, but go shopping and find good fit bras and clothing and bathing suits.
+34a
I have small breasts too, and I too want them to be a bit larger, but just wait, 34a. It really depends on age, height, weight, diet, and how well you take care of your body. Mostly age, if I would choose. But it's fine:If you're in your CHILDHOOD, you'll grow them larger soon, wait 2-3 years. If you're in your TEENS, they should change every 2-3 months by a few inches( average 15-20 inches each 4 weeks). If you're in your ADULTHOOD, you should have breasts that are pretty large or a LITTLE small. If they're too small, it's okay, all boobs come in many shapes and sizes! If you're ELDERLY, then it's okay, because as you get older you get them bigger, then in your 50s or 60s they start decreasing by size.
If you're an ADULT and they're not very large but 7 inches big or smaller, SEE A DOCTOR or TALK TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST.
Good luck, Cristina