Okay, so I am 16 years old, 5'8 and weighs 210, still a virgin, built like an almost athlete, most people think I weigh 140.

Before I even got to High School(14 years old), I was already a DD, by now my mom is offering to pay for a breast reduction surgery.

Or just tips on ways of making them a little smaller?

Does anyone have tips on how to cope with high school and running the mile with 16 pounds on both sides smacking upside the ribs?

I have great back posture, I am going to work at losing some weight, does anyone else have suggestions for me?

Any pointers will be appreciated, Thank you

If you strengthen you back by doing some exercises it might help support them a lot better...

well, it would be a huge change if you got breast reduction surgery... and if you dont get it, you may have back problems in the near future. its a hard choice and you should think it over very well.

Breast reduction is like slapping god in the face

I am 15 and I have 30HH size breasts. I am only size 6. People think it's great to have a tiny waist and big boobs but I totally know how you feel. It's painful to exercise and people (men, mostly) seem to be talking to your chest more than your face. I've wanted a breat reduction for a long time now, but I've decided to wait and see if I grow any more as I may grow into them - I am only 5"3. Whatever your choice though, I hope you make the right decision for you :-)

I'm 15 and i'm a 28/30 HH and i hate it, i was a F in year 9 :( and my boobs are horrible, i'm 5"11 and i weigh way too much :( but i get told by everyone i'm not fat, but when i see my weight i feel fat so i guess it's my boobs :(  xxx

im currently 19 with a 34 HH size and i haven't had any real problems with my back, but occasionally on a day when i slouch my back hurts. i had 32 G when i was 16, its hard to exercise but walking (believe it or not) helps a lot. I've found that walking is more effective than running. i walk on my college campus and avoid taking my car and it really does help, oh and breakfast with lots of protein, like eggs. hope this helps and i hope you reack your goals!!

What a stupid response. Then slap him hard and get them reduced.

Where are all these girls hiding ??!

Wow! All you girls sound like me.. I am 27 and now JJ.. currently on a wait to get a reduction.. Thank God, the government of Canada pays for it..
To everyone who says exercise is the answer.. I'm a life long athlete.. From wrestling/ bodybuilding to soccer and badminton.. I stay size 6 and the girls just grow! Plus they've caused irreparable damage to my shoulder muscles and at $200 a pop, custom bras are not easy to pay for.

Can I marry you?
The weathers very nice in Australia .. :)

new topic of conversation: "weirdos who propose over the internet with nothing to go on but my bra size." ;)

I'm sure you're lovely.
And I'm quite normal.
By Aussie standards ;)

the weather alone is tempting... ;)

i'll trade you a week of 115f maximums for your freezing blizzards :)