I had sex with a guy on November 24 we used a condom the 1st time and he cum .. The 2nd time we had sex but we didn't use a condom we didn't have sex for a long time only for like 10 minutes ..& on November 29 & 30 I had sex with my boyfriend we didn't use a condom and we had sex a lot off times on the 30 I ovulated can someone help me to figure out who my baby daddy is I'm 6 weeks and 1 day my last period was November 16

Hi Bianca,

Either guy could be the father.

How do you know when you ovulated? 

Your period started on November 16.  You had sex on November 24 or day 8 of your cycle.  You will normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.

You had sex with a condom BUT you then had sex without a condom.  Any semen (containing sperm - not precum) would be in his urethra.  Just inserting his penis would squeeze the semen into your vagina.  It only takes one sperm.

You also had sex on days 15 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours. 

You timed it just about perfect for either of them.

Dates are based upon when your LMP was.  Why?  Because most women know exactly when that was.

You'll need a DNA test to be sure.  Hope it helps.