Has anyone here ever done an early pregnancy test (like Firts Response) before the first day of their missed period and got a positive? And if yes, how long before your period was supposed to start did you do the test? ?

I did terminate the pregnancy, but I got a positive test 3 days before my period was supposed to show up.

Hi Ya,

I tested my urine 4 days prior as this can also be done with the First Response Kit but it showed up negative. I will try again 1-2 days prior this time. So hopefully it is positive!!!

Well,

As I said that I would test again 4 days after my period was due. Decided to use Clear Blue this time and it has been confirmed that I am indeed pregnant along with the other symptoms I have been having.
Quite chuffed really as my partner and I are ready to have children. We are both in our mid thirties. :-D