I am now going on 16 days late on my peroid but the pregnancy tests say negative. My peroid is like clockwork. How long would be considered normal for tests to be negative despite pregnancy?

You might need to take a blood pregnancy test. I've heard of a woman who took a test every week for five weeks and they all came back negative. Then she went in and got a blood test taken from her doctor and it came back positive. She was actually five weeks pregnant. !

BLOOD pregnancy test DEFINATELY is in order.. BUT periods can be very late, and no shows, for any variety of reason unlrelated to pregnancy. Changes should be looked at by a gyn doc, just in case.

I am right there with u. I have missed my period for 2 months and all of my test have come back negative. I have took about 15 test and they all say negative. So good luck finding out! Let us know what u find out please.

I got an IUD in April, got my peroid right after (3 days to be exact) and the IUD was partialy expelled. The doctor pushed it back in and wouldnt do an ultrasound or x-ray to make sure it was in place. My husband and I were skeptical so we used condoms still, however I haven't had my peroid since, and I was really regular. I had a different doctor take the IUD out because it came out AGAIN and it turns out the first doctor never inserted it correctly. Every pregnacy test I have done has been negative, and I have no signs of being pregnant except noperoid. I'm supposed to have a new IUD put in on my peroid.... but i dont know when that will be.

I miss my peroid. :-( :'(

ok so i was 16 days late, with neg preg test and positive symptoms i went to the dr and the test was neg. i waited 1 week later and it came out positive, just wait a while and dont drink too much water it will dilute your pee and have a neg test. wait till the morning hold your pee and let it out at the dr or pee in a plastic cup and take it to the dr. good luck to yall and baby dust to all

I had a IUD place in me but i got pregnant. so i treid geting my tube tied it working but alot of pain and medcaited wont untied them . i been pregnant thow my bleed twice but when they do it by stick i am not but i wouldnt recommend no one getting thier tube tied .it hurt like hell :-S >;) :-(