Hi I was told by my doctor that its lack of vitamin d of you guys are in a sitting job with less exposure to sunlight and less body moment then could be the case add vitamin d is berry important source for bones and joints energy. I insane been given some medicines and well update if it works.

Especially this time of year when everyone is indoors because of the cold, (well at least in the Midwest of the U.S.!) people do not get their sunlight like they do during the summer months.

I try to keep my curtain open so that the sun’s rays hit me while I am doing computer work. It wouldn’t hurt to take some Vitamin D supplements just to cover all bases as far as getting enough. If you drink a lot of milk, you may not have to since it is fortified with Vitamin D. It is important to have this nutrient to avoid obtaining rickets.