On January 27, 2013 (yesterday) my boyfriend and I decided that I should give him a hand job, and he finger me. I made him cum, but he nor I touched the sperm (from what I saw, and what he said). The only thing that had been touched was pre cum when I was giving him a hand job, but I wiped my hand off too. When he came, he got up and stepped of to the side right before the sperm came out so it wouldn't get anywhere near us. He wiped his hands off on a towel after as well. The time in between touching himself and touching me was about 5-10 minutes. We were outside on a hill sitting on a towel the whole time too. After I had an orgasm and sat up, I thought of the possibility of getting pregnant from this, so I thought it would be a good idea to pee just to get anything out, so I peed. Us being only 15 years old, were really worried about me possibly getting pregnant from that. From what I've read, it's possible to get pregnant from fingering, but I don't know the likely hood of it actually happening to me. I have been drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot just to clean the hole out. I don't feel any different, other than being really worried that it could happen. I'm not on birth control or anything like that, and have periods come every month. 

**This is not the first time I have had an orgasm, I have masturbated before, although I have never been fingered by someone other than me. There was no blood during fingering. I have already had my period for the month of January, so i have to wait until mid February to get it again. I can be sure that nothing like this will ever happen again, and I feel really really awful.

100% impossible honey. Wrap it up. Don't have unprotected sex. You will get Chlamydia and die.