I get thirsty easily. I can drink gallons of cold water when I am thirsty. However I read somewhere that it is not exactly good thing to do. Some people say that I should drink warm or even hot water when I need it. What is ideal temperature of drinking water?

The ideal temperature of drinking water is somewhere close to the temperature of your body. It is easily digested and our body can utilize it right away. Too hot or too cold water is not good and our body has to either cool it down or warm it up before it can use it.

I hear people say this a lot but I have never seen any information on this stance published by a reputable source. However, the American College of Sports Medicine has published an opposing stance stating that drinking water for the purpose of rehydration after exercise is ideally consumed at a temperature between 59 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. They state that chilled water passes through the stomach more quickly than ambient temperature water and is thus absorbed by the body more quickly. http://www.acsm.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Research/Roundtables_Specialty_Conf/PastRoundtables/Position_Stand_Fluid_Replacement.htm

You are doing very good.
In this way, you will not face the problem of the fitness in your life.