What is your opinion about the best temperature for running? I’ve noticed that I don’t mind when it’s too hot and when the temperatures reach 35C, but what I find very unpleasant is high air humidity. When the humidity is high I can’t even take a walk through the park, let alone run. What are your experiences with weather conditions and climate?

High air humidity can completely ruin my running, because I feel as if I can’t breathe and my heart is upset. I’m all water even if I’m not running. Weather conditions generally can’t obstruct my running routine, because I run in the winter when it’s cold and when it’s very windy as well as I’m running when it’s very hot. I prefer mild temperatures, thought. I used to run in 9 P.M. earlier, and I liked it. A cool breeze and fresh air are the ideal weather conditions for my recreation. I tried to run in the morning, but I couldn’t so even when it’s sizzling hot I rather run at noon than in the crispy, chilly morning.