Since I know how important hydrating is, I drink lots of water during training. But the thing is I’m having these bad stomach cramps every time I drink water on the run. I don’t know why this happens and how to find the solution which wouldn’t imply stop drinking water while I’m training. I’ve done all the necessary tests and everything is ok with my health. What can I do to get rid of this nuisance?

I know this can be very irritating. I’ve had the similar problem some time ago, and I almost quit running. But fortunately, all of a sudden, the problems disappeared. I suppose that when we run our body heats up and after drinking cold water the stomach reacts. So, try drinking room-temperature water and see what happens. You can also eat some tea cookies or something similar to neutralize the acidity in your stomach, which can cause cramps Yoghurt has some bacteria which are healthy for the intestines, and drink it often. I think quitting running is not the solution and maybe there is some medication which can ameliorate these symptoms. Of course, you should be very careful about your diet because it can also cause problems.