Hi, my name is jimmy, i have been masturbating since i was 16 and now im turning 20. when i started my genitals were bigger and now i think their shrinking from masturbating?!! Is that possible?

dude I'm not a guy, but I've never heard of that. I don't think that you can shrink from masturbation, it's a natural process in life. God is a funny man, but I don't think he's that creul. Good Luck-Jill <3 slipknot by the way...=)

I'm a guy and I have never heard of such a thing before. All ym friends including me masturbate, its extremely common for everyone, so shrinking of the genitals is definitely not a side effect (unless you're doing it wrong).

If youre positive that your penis is shrinking, then perhaps its something else youre taking thats causing it, some kind of medication? Some kind of steroid?