why would a penis shrink to a fourth of the size within a few months when it is not due to medication?

Do you masturbate too much?

Hackinda wrote:

Guest wrote:

Do you masturbate too much?

I don't think that in my entire life I have ever heard of a penis shrinking due to too much masturbation, and I would be surprised if I ever found out that was actually a reason for shrinkage! There are a lot of other reasons out there but if masturbation is one of them, then me along with every other man on this planet would have incredibly small penises. It's more likely to be stress or a circulation problem. Do you happen to know of any masturbation-related shrinkage problems?

I heard masturbation not shrink your penis. But goes back to its original size once its grown. So lets say my penis was 10 centimetres and it grew to 15 centimetres. Then I masturbate and it shrinks to 10 centimetres OR MORE. I don't really know. But its all over the internet. I have a primitive guess when I sleep. Say steroids increases testosterone levels. And makes your penis smaller. If you masturbate it temporarily increases testosterone levels. And I think it shrinks your penis. Like I said this is a primitive guess I had in my dream. So its just a... guess that I didn't do much research with. But it is true the penis gets smaller if you masturbate.

Hackinda, I do not know which websites you are going to but I can tell you that wherever you went was wrong. You cannot shrink the size of the penis solely by masturbating. If that were true, think about it! How many men in the world would have short penises if that was true? Everyone masturbates, so I think that means that everyone would. Does that make sense to you now?

REALLY! AWESOME! I guess that was a lie in those websites, where you type masturbate shrinks penis?

I AM SO GLAD IT DOESN'T

Yes, I don't know which websites you went to and now I'm kind of curious where you went because masturbation does not cause your penis to shrink. There is really nothing you can do to cause your penis to shrink. You can do something to keep from getting erect like perhaps injuring yourself but that's it. Can you tell me what the name of the site was?

I can't find it. It's in one of the forums. Interesting is can over-masturbating make you sterile? And my new topic will be Sex Penis INSTINCT

There's no such thing as overmasturbating either. You cannot become sterile through masturbation! Think about it--that's how your body is designed. Sterility has nothing to do with masturbation. There's a lot of other factors but that is not one of them. Does that make sense to you?

over masturbation mean excessive masturbation. I don't know if it is a real word. But I see it everywhere when you type it up. I came across another website and said that it makes you sterile. It got me believing. So realistic. Damn... What if I masturbate without ejaculating would that make my erections last longer?

I know what you mean by overmasturbating or execessive masturbation. What I mean is that there is NO such thing as masturbating too much. Too much would really be if you don't have time to do anything other than masturbate! That website was definitely wrong. If you masturbate without ejaculating, your erections might last longer but you can cause prostate damage. When you masturbate, it is best to try to ejaculate every time. If you want your erections to last longer, try masturbating for longer periods of time, like 30 minutes to an hour. That is safe. Does that help?

People say that if you masturbate and rest at the right time you can masturbate forever! I disagree. After I masturbated and rested then I masturbated again the orgasm lasted shorter and very sensitive. I just like pinched a little bit and I accidently ejaculated.

None of that stuff can happen from too much masturbation. You will however go blind.

Guest wrote:

Hackinda wrote:

That is totally untrue. Can you please back that up witha study if you're going to say something like that? If masturbation made men blind, I wouldn't be able to type this.

Once the show is over & you take your bows - it goes limp & gives the appearance of shrinking. But, no, I don't think it has actually shrunk.