So, I know this question has been asked a lot but I always get REALLY confused when I read people's answers. I'm 14 and turning 15 in around a month and my penis is 5.5" erect. I'm asian so I heard I stop growing in size when I actually turn 15. I've compared with other people of different races and they always have like 7-8" ones and I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be or whatever. All I can remember is that 2 years ago, I was 4" erect so I only grew about 1.5" but is that all I'll grow to? My height is around 6 feet but I don't know if that is a factor in penis size. I'm also uncut and I heard that if you're uncut and you don't masturabate a lot or retract your foreskin alot it'll stunt your penis growth. Is this true?

I'm not asian so I've never heard about it stopping growth at 15. Either way, as a human being, I don't think you would necessarily stop growing suddenly at that age.

There is a stigma that asian men have small penises though, which could have created that rumor.

And "compared with other people of different races". Were they adults or your friends? Did you actually have them whip out their erect penis or did they just tell you? Because damn, they could have lied to you. Guys like to do that because how would you ever find out?

And if you're uncut and don't masturbate... dude, that has nothing to do with penis growth. Masturbation will neither lengthen or stunt the growth of your penis.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/penis-size-chart-so-all-you-guys-will-actually-know-how&hpr=Penis_size_chart_so_all_you_guys_will_actually_know_how__quot_big_quot__you_really_are
(Average is 5'')

Penis size is largely determined by your unique genetic makeup. There isn't anything to worry about except your worrying. Relax and take it easy. There isn't any "normal" penis size or length. It's as individual as we each are.

However, a proper diet while you are going through puberty to include sources of zinc from diet or supplements can help with FUNCTION but not size.