the last day of my last period was on January 14, 2008. I remember having sex with my boyfriend a day before the period was over. He ejaculated inside of me that day and maybe 3 or 4 more times within two weeks after my period. Then, he stopped ejaculating inside of me, but I haven't gotten my period yet. I got a home test done two weeks ago and the result was negative. I got another home test done on February 15 and it showed positive. I went to the pharmacy and bought 3 more and they were positive. If my boyfriend wasn't ejaculating inside of me 2 weeks before of my period...how did a I get pregnant?

woman do not always ovulate at the same time every month. you could have ovulated before you thought, or the sperm lived inside of a for a few days and when your egg was released, the sperm was there "waiting" for it. unprotected sex at any time can cause you to become pregnant.