I have been having sex with my bf unprotected and I allow him to ejaculate inside of me every time. Late October or anytime before November 11 I had sex with another, making him pull out, he ejaculated about 30 seconds after withdrawal. Me and my bf then continued to have sex unprotected and him ejaculating in me. Positive pregnancy test jan. 6. Ultrasound on feb 13 telling me I am 13 weeks pregnant to that day. When did I possibly conceive?

Hi Guest,

13 weeks from February 13 is November 14.  I caution you that this is only an estimate by the technician.  Like everything in nature, babies develop at their own rates.  Also, doctors generally base dates on your LMP.

Do you remember when your periods were back then?  When was your LMP?

I would expect that you ovulated near November 14, making your last period around November 1. IF So:

November 1, day 1 of your cycle.  You'd likely ovulate between November 11 and 16.  If you had sex with either partner, there is chance.  Precum may contain sperm.  Odds would seem to favor it being your BF's but there is always a chance.  A DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.

My lmp is unknown due to being so irregular..I had missed several periods before finally receiving a test. But I have used a conception calculator on babymed.com and it tells me ovulation would have been around November 28, and implantation dec. 7. I am almost positive the bf is the dad because for 6 years I have been using the pull out method and it just so happens I become pregnant when we stop doing that. But according to babymed, how accurate would that be?

Being irregular makes it difficult to calculate your cycle. November 28 would be 11 weeks along.

You can be 13 weeks pregnant and have the ultrasound say you are 11 weeks along. It's all on how they calculate dates. Why? Doctors use your LMP to calculate dates because most women know exactly when that was.

Remember too, sperm can remain viable for about 5 days.

It looks like your BF is the likely father but you may need a DNA test to be sure of paternity.

Thank you very much. The only question I have is why do they consider you two weeks pregnant at conception? Wouldn't that mean I should only count back 11 weeks instead of 13?