How to prevent erections

Erections are very normal - why do you want to stop them? Are you going through puberty? If so, erections tend to start happening more often - again, this is perfectly normal, although sometimes embarassing.

I am 22 and often get erections.
This is starting to become a problem because I am a teacher.
How can I prevent erections?
Is it normal for a 22 year old to still get them for no reason?

my bf also needs to know how to prevent them. We mutually want to wait til marriage to have sex, but if I even kiss him the wrong way he is up and ready to go. It really upsets him that his body is going one way and his mind another.

Is there anything I can do to help him? What am I doing wrong? I'm not trying to get him going... but it doesn't take much at all...

we are both in our early twenties and virgins, although I know he masturbates (less now than he used to...)

Again, the erection process at this age is almost uncontrollable.

You find that you go erect at the slightest breeze!

There's not much that you can do, except concentrate on other subjects and ignore the erection. I wouldn't recommend trying to think non-sexual thoughts because there are times when you DO want to encourage sexual behavior with an erection. You don't want to condition yourself to be ashamed of sexual arousal or sexual response.

The other thing to consider, is to wear a supporter under your dress clothes.
Particularly the male teacher above. You may want to wear that in addition to a cup or under another pair of underwear. It depends on how much room you have or want to allow for "expansion".

Some men find a supporter to be too rough for them.
Others prefer a silken lycra supporter to smooth them out.
In any case, the supporter will allow the penis to expand, but control just how much "sticks out" to be noticable.

Generally, if you're concentrating on the topic, it's far less noticible than you imagine! :$

generally if anybudy gets erections more and more frequently then he should try this it will relly work

when you have an erection immediately go to an isolated place and breath fast the more fast you breath the more air go through your body and a threshold level of oxygen now exisisting in your blood

it will take some few minutes to take your organ settle down

it really works friends

This will mak the blood in the body more oxygenated and thus more oxygen blood flow will occur.
This is something u shud never do as it makes it more erect

What in the name of God... are you for real, Sir or Madam? Somebody suffers an untimely erection in a professional environment amongst friends, colleagues or strangers and you ask "Why do you want to stop them?" Have a word with yourself!