:-( :-( im 14 n i wannna loose wait but i try to but i cant i run mostly every day at school for pe but that duznt seem to help alot i way 231 i need to way 120 for my age the docter saidi need help i wanna run at home n excersise but im to lazy n i dont want to be give me some tips pleases i wanna fit into my drees for my 15 party its the most important party ever in each girls life:/

Many teens do not know what their healthy weight should be. It is determined by age, height, sex and the percent of body fat necessary for good health. Your doctor can use specific growth charts and may calculate your “Body Mass Index”. Eat less saturated fat. Reduce your portion sizes. Snack on fresh fruits and vegetables. Your goal should be at least 40 minutes of vigorous exercise four times a week (that’s just to be considered “moderately active”). Exercise makes a huge difference. Good luck.